Dear Sha Tin Junior Community,
Happy New Year! I like the rat is full of optimism for this year ahead. Please enjoy your family time and stay healthy.
I am delighted to announce that our recent Office Manager recruitment at SJS. We welcome Ms Minnie Ling to take up post after Chinese New Year.
Thank you for ongoing support.
Date for your diary
- THU 23 JAN Chinese New Year Assembly
- 24 – 31 JAN Half Term Break
- FRI 7 FEB School Night Fair
- FRI 14 FEB 3-Way Conferences & Mandarin 3-Way Conferences
- THU 20 FEB Additional Day Mandarin 3-Way Conferences
As always, we have a number of events planned for parents. You will be receiving separate invitations/notifications for each event, but to remind you of the programme, there are some of the events that are already in the diary.
Subscribe to our School Calendar for the latest updates: http://sjs.edu.hk/calendar/
Please read our pdf newsletter for more:
- Hong Kong Government’s Student Grant Scheme – Application Procedures
- Night Fair & Fair Poster
- STC Orbis x Oculus Team – 2020 Readathon
- Operation Santa Donation
- LEAP Spare a Lai-See
- Technology Peer to Peer Students Conference
- SJS on Google Maps