Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through ESF Recruit.
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click “Job Listing”
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click “Apply & Continue” at the bottom of the page.
Current positions, if we have any, will be listed below.
Educational Assistant, Part-time
The school requires a part-time Educational Assistant commencing in August 2017. The successful candidate for this post will be working with young children and ideally will have experience of working in a primary school classroom.
The nature of the role will generally involve the assistant of working with children in learning activities under the supervision of the classroom teacher to whom they are assigned. Preparation of materials is also an aspect of the role, as is the supervision of children at break times, if appropriate.
The successful applicant should have an excellent command of English. Previous experience working with children will be advantageous.
Closing Date: 2 June 2017
Educational Assistant, Part-time, Learning Access Team
The school requires an Part-Time Educational Assistant commencing in 14 August 2017 to 29 June 2018
The successful candidate for this post will be working with young children and ideally will have experience of working in a primary school classroom.
Experience with students with special needs an advantage.
This position is responsible to: Head of Learning Access, Deputy Principals, Principal.
1. Work with individual students and small groups of students experiencing challenges in learning.
2. Assist teachers as required.
3. Prepare and produce teaching resources and materials as required.
4. Perform playground duty.
1. To undertake general duties involving the education and welfare of the children, in accordance with the requirements of the school curriculum and the school’s aims.
2. Educational Assistants should seek information and help from Teachers, Co-ordinators and Consultants, and should be prepared to discuss their work with them.
3. Where appropriate, records should be kept on individual children (e.g. reading records).
4. Educational Assistants are expected to deal with class discipline themselves whenever possible, but should discuss difficulties with the class teacher or Head of Learning Access who will alert the Principal or Vice Principals if necessary. The responsibility of the Educational Assistant includes the conduct of children in their care around the school.
5. In the furtherance of their own development, and the effect on the school educational assistants should be prepared to attend in-service training courses and meetings where staffing situation permit.
Closing Date: 2 June 2017
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF’s Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.